This email setup is specifically designed forIVNet internet access customers only. All other hosting customers must call for setup instruction for outlook programs at 815-223-1052. Ask for e-mail support department when you call.
1. Open the Outlook 2003 program.
2. If the new account wizard opens skip to step 4 If it does not then continue below.
3. Click on the TOOLS menu and select EMAIL ACCOUNTS.
4. In the window that pops up click next.
5. Click the dot next to POP3 and click NEXT
6. In the next screen fill in YOUR NAME, EMAIL ADDRESS (USER NAME will then be filled out for you), PASSWORD, and then fill in the proper incoming and outgoing mail server from the table below. The incoming and outgoing mail server should both be the same name. When you are done click next and then click finish to complete the wizard.
If your email address ends in:
@ivnet.com USE mail.ivnet.com
@crtelco.com USE mail.crtelco.com
@udnet.net USE mail.udnet.net
@sainet.net USE mail.udnet.net
@tsf.net USE mail.tsf.net
@softfarm.com USE mail.tsf.net