Send us an emailvia our Contact Page.
If you'd prefer to give us a ring you can always call us at:Phone: 815-223-1052
Monday - Friday 9:00 - 5:00Saturday 9 :00 - 1:00
1622 4th Street, Peru, Il 61354
This email setup is specifically designed forIVNet internet access customers only. All other hosting customers must call for setup instruction for outlook programs at 815-223-1052. Ask for e-mail support department when you call.
3. In the Accounts window, click the Add button, and then choose Mail to begin the account creation process.
4. In the screen that comes up enter your name as you would like it to appear on you outgoing emails and then click next.
5. After clicking next on the previous screen you will be asked to input your email address. Please enter your full address and click next.
6. On this screen enter incoming and outgoing mail server names and click next. You will use the same name for both. Select the server name from the table below.
If your email address ends in: @ivnet.com USE mail.ivnet.com @crtelco.com USE mail.crtelco.com @udnet.net USE email@example.com USE mail.udnet.net @tsf.net USE mail.tsf.net @softfarm.com USE mail.tsf.net
7. On this screen enter your password and click next. (Your account name and all other settings should already be correct.)
8. On this screen just click Finish. If you are not online at this time check the box to not download the email at this time.
9. You should now see your mail account in the Internet Accounts window. You can then click on close to complete the setup.
We have 17 guests and no members online